Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Fresh Breath

My daughter Lilly hangs out with my after school in my room.  The other day she asked to have a piece of gum.  I know she hasn't had gum a lot since she used to just chew and swallow.  But lately she has done better about not just eating it.  She asked me for some gum, so I gave her the pack to have a piece.  I continued grading, about 5 minutes later, I look over to see Lilly loading up another piece of gum, chew it for a minute and then run over and spit it out.  She saw me looking at her and came up and breathed in my face, "Does my breath smell good?"  Of course it did, why wouldn't it?  She just had 2 pieces of gum..... It was then that I realized that she had chewed up and spit out 8-9 pieces of gum.  I just had to laugh, and was pretty happy she got all of the chewed up pieces in the trash.

No comments:

Post a Comment